Friday, November 30, 2018

Random Act of kindness


So, I have this small rip in the meniscus of my left leg...and tendinitis so I put off putting out the recycle bin for almost three weeks.  Yesterday, I had to drag it to the curb, an interesting operation with me in a scooter. Finally I was almost there, and saw a reasonably new neighbor walking her dog. I asked her to take it the last few feet which she did, but I worried how I was going to get it back to its place by the back door.  My guardian angel told me she had dragged it back for me but a bit unbelieving, I dragged my walker to the back door, took a look, and sure enough, it had been returned... a random act of kindness. Besides, feeling relief at not having to drag it back with my scooter, I was touched to tears that this lady whom I had just met, had been so kind to do this for me.  Bottom line, a random act of kindness, makes the recipient feel wonderful!

No comments: